February 12, 2013

Sew: Vogue 1250 in Pink Leopard Print


Yes, another Vogue 1250... I do love this pattern. It is super easy and quick to sew plus easy and flattering to wear. There are at least two more of these dresses on my list.


Project Details
Pattern: Vogue 1250, size 16
Fabric: Eruption polyester/elastane jersey from Tessuti
Alterations: 4cm sway back adjustment, lengthened by 7.5cm


I bought this fabric from Tessuti last year but saw it in The Remnant Warehouse on Saturday. It was less than half the price I paid in Tessuti. $9/m!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I bought my mum a few metres so don't be surprised if you see another Vogue 1250 in this print. A fun dress for summer and shopping!


What?! Don't you all match your dress to the fabric in the store??

L x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric. It really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheh love the last pic super cute!
    I love that print!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glasses and dress fits together.

    Promotional Bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, I just found your blog (following a trail of pattern pyramids and I am following you for sure - you make so many dresses and all kinds of patterns that I like. Lovely summer dresses and you are tempting me to buy some Liberty cotton. Glad I found you, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is lovely on you, and just think, had you not bought the fabric at the Tessuti price, you would only have some flat fabric, not a fabulous outfit to wear to Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Gotta figure out what to do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous - and such a great fabric score! Now I have to make another Vogue 1250. It's all your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's pretty awesome fabric on a winner of a pattern. I only wish I could match myself to a bolt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that I left a message here this morning but it must have disappeared into the ether...This dress looks really gorgeous on you. The colours especially look fabulous! I also love the brick background as a contrast in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my all time favorite dress pattern so it's wonderful to see another beautiful version!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat