All of my fabrics were from Tessuti at some stage. I used a doubled sided linen for the front and a metallic coated knit for the lining. For the back, I used a metallic blend salvaged from a failed skirt.
Overall, I'm quite happy with this vest. It is not really my style but I think that worked to my advantage as I was willing to mix up the fabrics and take a chance.
Pattern: Freddie Vest, The Makers Journal
Fabric: Various fabrics from Tessuti Melbourne
Alterations: Size 14 - added 1cm to each centre back seam to widen the back (total 2cm)
I wore it out last night with a fitted pair of black Clovers, a kimono tee and a pair of black high heels. I totally rocked it!
The tee in the pictures is a Kirsten Kimono T-Shirt made using a free pattern download from Maria Denmark. I forgot to add the seam allowances to this version but it turned out ok. Unfortunately the fabric does not wear well. It is a great simple pattern and I see plenty more of these tees in the near future!