September 09, 2012

Cook: Curry Beef Noodles



My mum used to make this for us when we were kids. It is now one of our favourites for an easy and super quick dinner. It is fabulous for work days as it seriously only takes about 10 minutes.

Recipe
500g lean beef mince
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt flakes
1 tsp curry powder (I use Keen's)
1/4 head of cabbage, roughly chopped
2-3 grated carrots
2 x packets of instant noodles (I use Maggi 2 minute noodles), discard flavour sachet

Brown mince in frypan. Add garlic, salt and curry powder, mix well. Add cabbage and carrot and toss well to combine. Fry for 1 minute max. Smash up noodles and mix in as well. Serve immediately.

I really like everything to be crunchy, so you'll want to cook it very briefly and eat it immediately. Surprisingly, this meal is a huge hit with my boys. Just go easy on the curry powder!!

L x

2 comments:

  1. I made this last night! except I used minced chicken and added a couple more veggies, and used soy sauce instead of adding salt.

    Delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that looks really tasty! I'll pin it and make sure I try it soon, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat