February 17, 2012

Simplicity 2360


I am rather late to join the Simplicity 2360 bandwagon... Not sure why because I love this dress!! I made it in December and have worn it multiple times over the festive season and summer. As I loved the first version so much I quickly sewed another in a Liberty Wiltshire print.

Project Details
Pattern: Simplicity 2360 - sleeveless with flounce
Fabric: Navy Hanataba Japanese Cotton (from Tomato Fabrics in Nippori, Tokyo & Tessuti Fabric Melbourne)



Project Details
Pattern: Simplicity 2360 - short sleeves
Fabric: Liberty Wiltshire (brown/red - from Shaukat)

I do love the liberty version but I feel this pattern works best in a softer fabric. Next up a black version!! Now the question is... to ruffle or not to ruffle??

L x

3 comments:

  1. Very cute dress. I seen a few pretty versions of this popping up around and place and although I like, I don't think it would do anything for my body shape.

    I have a top made up in the Wiltshire in a different colourway and it always gets lots of compliments. It's such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernice! I love the very classic Wiltshire print.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat