February 18, 2012

Liberty Love

I have a new obsession!! Liberty Fabrics... I wish it was a cheaper obsession. But who can go past the lovely prints, beautiful quality and 140cm width?!

On the way to me:

This lovely retro style Liberty print - Amy Hurrell. I have this marked for a Sewaholic Lonsdale Dress. I can just see it with a red or blue belt...


The navy Tatum Liberty print I have marked for a Colette Patterns Peony Dress. Or possibly a Simplicity 2215 (button down dress)??



And this Liberty Lantana Wool/Cotton blend I ordered to use as the lining of my next Sewaholic Minoru Jacket. I hope to use a light wool coating for the main fabric. My first Minoru Jacket has been such a hit that I need a winter version.

I ordered all my Liberty from Shaukat in London (all images are from their website).

L x

1 comment:

  1. I love the last one especially - gorgeous! I can't believe how much cheaper it is to buy through Shaukat - I've never bought Liberty fabrics because I've been put off by the nearly $50/m price tag here.

    In answer to your question on my blog - we've been in Melbourne for nearly 3 years now - have no plans to return to QLD. It is great to see another Melbourne blogger!

    I love your simplicity dresses from the last post too - I made one out of silk for my 30th B'day Party, and have almost finished the long-sleeved version out of linen. They're such versatile dresses.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat