July 29, 2016

Sew: Vogue 1247 skirt

 




I finally jumped on the Vogue 1247 bandwagon. I like to make sure that it is thoroughly tested before I decide to join in! I made the skirt without all the bells and whistles (no pockets or binding). I also graded out from the hips down by 1cm each side and added 6cm length for a decent hem.

The fabric is a printed denim I found on the Tessuti remnant table when I popped in for some samples. It's nice and study and I love the print. Can't have enough animal print!

There's not much else to say about this skirt. It will fit in perfectly with my wardrobe of black and grey!



Project Details
Pattern: Vogue 1247, size 18
Fabric: Printed denim from Tessuti Fabrics Melbourne
Alterations: Added 6cm to length, used a 6cm hem, graded out 1cm from just above hip


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat