October 01, 2015

Sew: Simplicity 2215 skirt



I am currently wearing this skirt. I thought if I don't blog it now, like right now, it will never make it to the blog.

My love for Simplicity 2215 is well documented. You can see my previous makes here and here. I also have an undocumented denim one. I made this skirt as per the pattern and just lengthened it by 7.5cm.

The sateen is really nice and crisp. It holds its shape and doesn't wrinkle much at all. The squares are actually blue and black which is a slight change from my standard black, charcoal and white work wardrobe. I would like to make a blue top to wear with this skirt. I'm wearing it with my black Mandy boat tee.







Project Details
Pattern: Cynthia Rowley Simplicity 2215, view C, size 20
Fabric: Cotton sateen from Tessuti Melbourne
Alterations: Lengthened by 7.5cm

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat