July 06, 2013

Table: Vogue 1250 (again!)



I'm still slowly plodding along with my fuschia Anise jacket. I'm greatly enjoying the process. And it's looking fabulous! 

Due to the technical challenge this jacket involves (and the mind power required!!) I left it alone for a week as I was too exhausted to concentrate. So I made a striped Alexa tee and started this Vogue 1250. Both easy, quick and satisfying projects. This is my fourth version and I'm reminded of how much I love the simple pleat and cowl detail. 

So Vogue 1250 is on my table this weekend. What's on yours? Do share! 

L x

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday I make a couple of skirts for my daughter. I am thinking of making a tote bag to carry all my stuff to work, though I may just go back and choose a project from my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on a blazer for nearly a month now, and in that time I have made several quick projects - oops! Jackets can be quite overwhelming so I think it is good to take breaks, I am looking forward to seeing your finished jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern too! I finished my Hazel dress (Victory patterns) last night and have 3 renfrews and a pair of Anita pants cut out. Also thinking about a quilt.. and some pants for my little one... and.. and.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a couple of easy knit cardis before tackling a test dress and test tops. Making something quick during a more hefty project is the way to go for me too.
    Please don't mention the bra pattern I've been dealing with for 3 months.
    That's a great colour on your table.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat