May 12, 2013

MMM: Day 11 & 12



Day 11: An early Mother's Day for us. After breakfast at Pope Joan, we headed in to the city for a wander and clothes shopping for Mr Sew Brunswick. It was an absolutely beautiful day in Melbourne. So unseasonal. This photo was taken at the Pop Up Patch at Fed Square.

Outfit Details
Dress: Colette Dinnigan Floral Cambie
Jacket: Denim Simplicity 2250
Other Items: Dinosaur Designs necklace, bangle & earrings, Ray Ban sunnies, Nancy Bird bag plus Walnut shoes




Day 12: Mother's Day! A quiet day of swimming lessons and afternoon naps. I also worked on my Cordova jacket which is looking really good. No sewing tonight as I got a bit carried away cleaning up my stash. It is all organised now. Although a little bit out of control....

Outfit Details
Top: Floral Tiny Pocket Tank
Other Items: Trenery Jeans, Country Road cardigan & Walnut shoes

L x

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your Cordova jacket! I haven't made mine up yet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat