August 24, 2012

Make: Lime Marmalade


I like all things citrus and lime marmalade is no exception. I used my normal Citrus Marmalade recipe, simply using only limes as the citrus component and using half orange and half lemon juice.

Lime Marmalade
500g limes
3 lemons
1 cup orange juice
1 cup lemon juice
4 cups water
1.5kg sugar

Blend all citrus in food processor until desired consistency. Simmer chopped citrus with juice and water for about 20 minutes until fruit is softened. Add sugar and bring to a rapid boil. Boil hard for 20 minutes or until setting point is reached. Rest for 10 minutes before pouring into warm, sterilised jars.
It is superb!


I spotted these magnolias at the playground this morning. Spring is slowly on its way. Can't wait!!.

L x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful looking flowers, when I read Spring, I was thinking what??? Then I saw where you were from!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat