August 31, 2012

Conclude: Autumn & Winter Wardrobe 2012

Tomorrow it's Spring!! Finally! Except it is still very cold and windy here in Melbourne. But the blossoms are starting to show slightly, before they get blown away...



Way back in March I planned a wardrobe for Autumn and Winter. I even had a colour scheme! This planning worked really well and I actually sewed most items on my list plus some extras.


Completed
  • Sewaholic Minoru Jacket - Black Wool Coating with Liberty Lantana lining
  • Tessuti New York Cape - Marc Jacobs coating
  • Clover Pants - Charcoal Wool Suiting
  • Clover Pants -Navy Stretch Drill
  • Clover Pants -Black Wool Crepe
  • Renfrew Top View C (cowl neck) - Black Wool Interlock
  • Renfrew Top View C - Yellow Merino Wool Knit
  • Renfrew Top View B (plus 3/4 sleeves) - Charcoal Marc Jacobs Mesh Knit
  • Renfrew Top View B - black linen knit
  • Vogue 8028 Shirtdress - Suda Night Check
  • Infinity Scarf - leftover yellow merino knit
  • Simplicity 2451 skirts - lightweight denim (unblogged & unworn)


  • My favourites...


     

     
     
    In Progress (various stages):
    • Vogue 8560 Skirt - Black & White Doily Fabric
    • Simplicity 4237 pants - lightweight denim (made too small - must run more!!)
     
     
    My unplanned favourites... 
     
     
     
     
     


    I also sewed about 10 pairs of pants for the boys, a few skirts for my neice, a lunch bag and I am almost finished a Negroni!! My poor sewing machine needs a holiday.

    I have started a list of things I want to sew for Spring & Summer using fabric from my well stocked stash. There is so much beautiful fabric in there that I want to use it. I'll share my plans soon!
     
    Tomorrow, Rachel and I are doing the Freddie Vest class at Tessuti. Super excited.
     
    L x

    3 comments:

    1. What a very busy (and highly successful) month of sewing! Spring and Summer sewing will be exciting after the winter clothes...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've really enjoyed seeing all the clothes you've made over Autumn and Winter and I look forward to seeing what you make in the coming season(s).

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow, you've had such a successful time with you list. Some beautiful clothes. I'm looking forward to your spring/summer creations too.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Sew Brunswick © 2013.

    Design by The Blog Boat