March 21, 2012

Review: Tessuti Online Shop

I used to have the pleasure of visiting the lovely ladies at Tessuti Melbourne on an almost weekly basis. Unfortunately (but fortunately for my bank account) my maternity leave finished and I returned to work. So my fabric shopping opportunities have diminished significantly. Enter Tessuti Online Shop!!

Tessuti runs an efficient and pleasurable online shopping experience. Each fabric has a few photos and clear description. Sometimes they include the weight, texture and potential uses for the fabric. I wish this info was included on all fabric as it makes it easier to "visualise" the fabric. In terms of efficiency, I ordered my fabric on Sunday night and it arrived Tuesday. All beautifully packaged in pattern tissue and a Tessuti ribbon.





In summary, I love Tessuti in all it's forms and if I can't get to the shop then the online version is a fantastic backup plan.

Store Details
Store: http://www.tessuti-shop.com/
Delivery: Express Post via Australia Post (free for orders over $150), extremely efficient, beautifully packaged
Extra Info: Fabric is ordered by the quarter meter, so be aware - for one metre enter quantity of 4, very helpful staff

Last but not least, my purchases! Two knit linens, in black and white, to make the Sewaholic Renfrew pattern. Plus a large piece of Japanese Cotton Voile Emerging Spots to make a dress for my 30th Birthday party (more on this soon!).



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat