March 12, 2012

Travel: Inverloch

This weekend we took an extended long weekend and headed to Inverloch camping. We had 4 days of family time to recharge and spend time with the kids. No mountains of washing to fold, no laptop and no sewing machine... Just me and my boys.






  




  



Trip Details
Destination: Inverloch, Gippsland Coast (Check out here and here) 2 hours drive from Melbourne
Accommodation: Inverloch Foreshore Camping
Activities: walking, swimming, fishing, surfing, fish & chips!

Back to reality...

L x


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful break - do I spy some hand sewn dresses in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SewBrunswick!
    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You needn't participate if it's not your thing, but I just wanted to let you know. Details on my blog  http://www.sewmelove.com/2012/03/what-exciting-week-two-blog-awards.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat