March 28, 2012

Renfrew Week - Day 5


Day 5 of OWOP, my week of wearing Renfrew tops. Enter my 4th Renfrew top made up in a black linen knit from Tessuti Fabrics. I wore it with a simple tube skirt made from fabric (also from Tessuti) salvaged from a disastrous maxi dress.

A lovely casual outfit... if I do say so myself!!




Project Details - Top
Pattern: Sewaholic Renfrew
Fabric: Midnight Black Sake - Linen Knit from Tessuti Fabrics

Project Details - Skirt
Pattern: self drafted
Fabric: Argo #4000 Jersey from Tessuti Fabrics

L x

4 comments:

  1. You're really rockin' those renfrews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely outfit. I really like the skirt. I might just have to invest in a renfrew for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit not to mention the groovy backdrop! I have been looking at that linen knit from Tessuti, does it have much stretch to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the knit linen. It doesn't have a lot of stretch but enough for a tshirt. The only problem with it is the recovery of the stretch.

      Delete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat