February 05, 2012

Welcome to Sew Brunswick!


Hello, my name is Leith and I love to sew, cook, travel, garden & raise my two troublesome boys. For the past few years I have loved reading sewing blogs and thought it was time to enter the world of blogging myself. So here we go!
I am a pharmacist by day and a mother, sewing enthusiast and mad cook in my spare time. I also love a good adventure and outing.
I was taught to sew by my mother and two grandmothers. A craft that at the time I didn't appreciate but now greatly enjoy. I sew most of my own clothes as well as my boys clothes. I haven't yet ventured into sewing mens clothes but I just received the Colette Negroni pattern. So watch this space!
I have been cooking since I was about 2 years old. There is nothing better than cooking dinner after a long day with a class of wine or cold beer as my assistant. I love to bake, cook for friends and am slowly learning the art of preserving.
I work to travel! I plan my next holiday whilst on holidays. My life is lacking something if I don't have a few trips planned for me and the family. Be it overseas, interstate, within Victoria or just around Melbourne.
Lastly, I am a mother to two young boys. Motherhood is not easy but I love the overall adventure!
So, welcome to my little blog. I hope you enjoy.
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat